Creating A Repository
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click the Create button.
- Create a short, memorable repository name. All of your repository names must be unique and must not contain special characters with the exception of a hyphen. For example, "hello-world".
- Optionally, submit a description of your repository.
- Optionally, create a github repository or link to an existing repository.
You must have your account linked to github to have this option.
- Optionally, add files. Files are stored inside of your github repository.
- Submit photos of your projects. A minimum of one photo must be submitted.
- Select a category that best fits your repository.
- Optionally, add tags.
- Select a license, there are five different license that may be chosen from. For example, the
Creative Common - Attribution license.